Setting up will be possible on Thursday and Friday with no chance to stay longer (during the night the building will be closed) and Saturday morning. Participants who intend to come only on Saturday or Sunday should let Marco Chiappa know.
- Registration: who wants to register should fill the registration form
- The space for exhibitors will be assigned according to registration order and the space available.
- Accommodations: see our accommodations page (we’ll keep updating it) for available hotels and similar. Participants must book indipendently and then let us know.
- General information:
- The event will take place in the Polo di Lecco (Politecnico di Milano) with pedestrian and car(exhibitors only) access from via Gaetano Previati, 3/c, Lecco.
- There will be barriers between the MOCs and the public.
- It is possible to withdraw not after 15 days before the event.
- On Thursday, Friday and Saturday (early) morning the venue will not be open to the public. Opening times are still to be confirmed, though.
- Disassembly will have to be done by 12:00, Monday August 1 2016. Exhibitors can stay on Sunday evening until 10:00 PM.