Assembling takes place on Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning before 10:30 am. If necessary you can assembly your buildings on Saturday or Sunday. Please let Marco Chiappa know directly.
To take part to the event please send and e-mail to Marco Chiappa with the following form.
Download the registration form.
- Exhibition maps:
The maps will be update for every new registration. The assignment of the space will follow the order of the registration and the space needed.
- Lunch / Dinner / Accommodation:
Lunch and dinner organization is in progress.
- General information:
- The event will take place inside the “Fantasia” Primary School in Ballabio (LC, Italy). The exhibition will cover more than 2000 square meters.
- The exhibition tables are separated from the people by barriers.
- If you want to unregistered please e-mail Marco Chiappa up until 15 days before the event.
- Friday and Saturday morning are only for AFOLs.
- Bar and other services will be inside the sports hall.
- When you will reach the event, you’ll find a complete folder with program, town map, detailed information and other useful things.
- Exhibitors must disassemble their creations by 12:00 o’clock on Monday 8. This way exhibitors can stay in the event area also on Sunday evening.
- Meals (coming soon)